Thursday, November 18, 2010

Memorize Day

Start Term 21-08-2010 => End Of Term 18-Nov2010

It like a dream one term had gone. We just started the term and the term finished. I think the time gone very fast, it didn't wait us. Do you agree? How hard you are trying? How much can you get?
I got many thing, experience, knowledge  from this term. How about all of you? 

I knew all of you are the first thing I got this term. You know when we were study how hard we worked together, and how fun we had together? Just close the eyes and think about this. I think that all of you may remember it. I didn't want to be away from all of you, but how can I stop the time? I can't stop the time but I just want to keep our friendship and relationship with all of you. If we can't study with each other, but we still  friends with each other. This is the second thing I could from this term.

From this term, I got many experience. Nobody always perfect and nobody always right. Everybody afraid bad and wrong. If you never wrong, how can you find right? It's similar to study also. I got many bad and wrong when I was studying. But I try my best to get right. 

Every teacher want their student to get the knowledge but they can't help us 100%. It is depend on us also. If you don't help yourself, nobody can help you. I'm a person that hate homework and assignment, but the teacher gave me so many assignment to do. Why teacher gave us a lot of assignment? Because the teacher want us to got the knowledge. If you don't do it, it doesn't matter. The more you try the more you get. 

This evening, teacher gave us many advice. Those advice were good for us in the future and some people may thing that it wasn't important. I didn't know what they think. They think that their parents can feed them forever? 
Finally, I'm very happy to know all of you and to be your friend. I think this day is the memorize day that I should remember wit all of you. I want to write more than this, but my English writing still weak. I hope  next term we can study with each other again, and thank you for your reading.

Any Mistake Please Forgive. Thanks Before Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment