Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Forgive And Forget

When someone or somebody made you feel unhappy, sad, uncomfortable, or more than this. How do you feel? I think all of you maybe hated or dislike it. Sometime all of you were going to do something bad to them instead the angry, right? It's just my predict everything depend on all of you think. Before I used to think like this also. If someone did something bad to me, I will do something bad to them instead of my angry. 

If you still revenge with each other what is going to happen?
The effect we can't predict sometime just a little, but sometime it can be bigger than what you are thinking. In my opinion I think that it wasn't a good idea to revenge with each other.

Now, I never think like before. I just use the word "Forgive and Forget". If you think more about it you will understand clearly about the meaning. The meaning also depend on the situation that you are now face with it.

Forget: mean that forgot everything that unhappy, sad,... in the past, and think about the future. 
Forgive: mean stop blaming or angry with someone that did something wrong on you.

There maybe more mean with these word like I said before depend on the situation. It just the way to show you how to think about this.

"Make Friend Better Than Make Enemy"

I'm not professional with this, but I just want to share what I had known and my experienced. Anyone want to share idea with me, I'm welcome.

I am looking forwarding to getting feedback and constructive advices from all of you.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment