Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good And Bad Story This Afternoon At PUC

I want to tell all of you to know about what happen this afternoon. This afternoon,there were two subject that I needed to study. The first subject was Environmental Science, and the second subject was Introduction To Computer. It had a good and a bad. Which one happen first? The good thing happened first and then the bad thing came after it. Now I will tell you the sequence of the story until end.

I arrived at school at 1:30 this afternoon, and the class started at 2 o'clock. Environmental Science was the first subject. My team got a best score 95 percent almost 100 percent. Another team get 80 percent and 77 percent if I didn't forget. The reason is that teacher minus 5 percent , because teacher wanted 5 people for presentation; but only 3 people presentation. Unbelievable, my team got the highest score in the class.  I never think that I could help my team to get the best result like this. I can get the high score and one more is that I could learn many think from assignment and presentation such as what is climate change, how the climate change effect to Cambodia, and How Cambodia has been doing to combat this climate change? The score for me, it wasn't important to much, but the most important that I wanted to get was the knowledge.

While we was studying, we divided into 3 term such as  talkative team, troublemaker team, and study team. Talkative team was my group to much talk at the back. Never listen to teacher explain the lesson. 

After, we study Introduction To Computer and teacher so kinds and wanted all the students get the knowledge. But this afternoon everything was different. This afternoon teacher let all group came to presentation, and teacher gave more time for us to prepare for presentation but we didn't. We made teacher unhappy and hopeless. Teacher told that this class was the class that he hoped to perform better then other class. Everything that he think was hopeless. All the group presentation was bad no one try to study or presentation well. But the presentation well not important. The important is that teacher wanted us to be strong when you live in society.

If you want to study with him, it is difficult because he gave us to much work to do. Instead, we could get more knowledge if we try to study with him and did everything that he gave us to do. In my opinion, I think he is a good teacher because he teach us many skills, and I could all of those skill from him. All of those skill are very useful for my future.

Finally, I want to tell that if you want another person help you, so you need to help yourself first.

I'm looking forwarding to getting feedback and constructive advices from all of you.

Thank You All Of You That Spend Your Time Read This

No comments:

Post a Comment